douglasvgibbs.com News

News regarding the writer, Douglas V. Gibbs

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Gary W. Moore on Political Pistachio Radio



On Political Pistachio Radio I interviewed Gary W. Moore (author of Playing With The Enemy) on April 7, 2007. The show was a rousing success. Gary was a fantastic guest.
Two of my regular listeners called in with questions, and Gary responded to them with the same class he normally exudes.
He answered every question fully, and made the show entertaining.
I feel blessed that he agreed to do the show.
And he sort of turned the tables on me, complimenting me for my show, and my writing, and proclaimed that I was going to have a successful career in writing and/or radio broadcasting.
Perhaps.
Honestly, my wife makes the show great, and my writing has been suffering because of my heavy work load. However, she will graduate from the university in June, and her goal is to bring me home to write full time. I hope then I can really get the writing career going.
I must thank Gary again for being a gracious guest. He made the show a delight.