douglasvgibbs.com News

News regarding the writer, Douglas V. Gibbs

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Internet Radio

After my computer crashed, I was crushed by the fact that I lost a lot of my work regarding The Way of Deception. My blogs have been doing fairly well, with A Right Angle in a Left Turn World sometimes jockeying for position as my most popular. Political Pistachio remains my most popular, with Right Angle and the two Carried By Christ blogs right behind them. I have since bought another domain name, this one is www.politicalpistachio.com for easier remembering (blogspot is dropped from the URL), and I have since opened up a MySpace blog, and another blogspot blog.

The new blogspot blog is the main reason for this post. I was contacted by Kender, the owner and operator of Wide Awakes Radio, and asked if I would host a show. Of course, I agreed. Now, I am focusing a lot of energy on this show, which will premiere in the next couple weeks on Saturdays from 5-7 pm, as I also work on the marketing in regards to the show. The new blog is Political Pistachio Radio.

I am back to working on the book as well.